It is Angel Tree time again! This year we are again having all forms filled out online and there will be a few changes in the Angel Tree process due to COVID.
If your family is in need of assistance from the Angel Tree Program this holiday season:
Please fill out the form at the following link by Monday, October 12th: https://forms.gle/4JYpcBCYtVVyTaVN6
If you need assistance filling out the form please contact the NCRC office 515-382-1600 or email Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure privacy for families participating in the Angel Tree Program, a number will be assigned to each child’s angel rather than using the child’s name. Please list what you feel are the most important needs/wants of your child. It is very important to indicate the SIZE of all clothing/shoes that your child is in need of. Also, be specific in requesting games, books, etc. so that the person purchasing the item has a better idea of what your child really wants.
At the end of the Angel Tree request form there will be a “submit” button that you must click so that we receive your request. You will be emailed a copy of your response after it is submitted. Please be sure you receive an email copy so that you know your request was received.
Due to COVID, Angel Tree pick-up will be on Saturday, December 19th. As December 19th approaches we will notify you of pick-up details.
If you want to help a local child:
- To purchase items for a local child, starting Monday, November 9th, please email Whitney at email@example.com with number of angels you would like to provide for as well as age range & gender(s) if you have a preference (we will do our best to accommodate your preferences).
- All purchased gifts MUST be returned to the NCRC by Monday, November 30th, if it is not possible for you to return gifts by this date another option is to make a monetary donation.
- We ask that you do NOT wrap the gifts so that the families can see the gifts you have so generously provided.
- We request that you wear a mask at drop off & stay in the entryway. If no one is in the office please call 515-382-1600 to let us know you are dropping off.
- Please be sure to include your name & angel number in the bag.
- If you would like to make a monetary donation, your checks can be made out to “NCRC Angel Tree” and send it to the NCRC (1037 8th Street).
If you have any questions, please call the NCRC at 515-382-1600 or email Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org.