The Nevada Activities Department will provide our student-participants with essential skills and lessons necessary to make them successful in life, while keeping academics and citizenship as our highest priorities.
1. Student-participants and their academic success are our highest priority.
2. Participation in competitive sports and activities produces lessons that will be used in life.
3. Success is dependent on teamwork, preparation, work ethic, desire, and coachability.
4. Open communication and mutual respect among student-participants, coaches, parents, officials and faculty are essential.
5. Athletic and Activity programs, led by well-qualified coaches and directors who are positive role models, instill pride in the student body and community.
6. Positive parent/community support and involvement enhance the growth of the athletic and activity programs.