During the previous school year, several worlds collided. Miles, a 4th grader …
Nevada Community School Foundation Board Presents: TRIVIA NIGHT
Funds will benefit Nevada K-12 student education.
DATE: Saturday, October 20, 2018 TIME: Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Questions start at 7:00 p.m. PLACE: Gates Hall, 825 15th Street, Nevada, IA THEME: PJ Night
The table with the best decorations and/or costumes wins a free night of Trivia for each team member.
Form your team and reserve your table today.PRICE: $12.50 per person (8 PLAYERS MAX PER TEAM) $75.00 Minimum per table for fewer than 6 players. Fee is tax deductible No Spectators RESERVE A TABLE FOR YOUR TEAM THROUGH SIGN UP GENIUS - https://tinyurl.com/ya8rzx2a
Donations of Door Prizes may be brought to Trivia Night or delivered to the Superintendent's Office in advance. Future Trivia Night dates: November 17, 2018, January 19, February 16, March 9, April 6, 2019
- 1 book of 5 games = $5.00
- 3 books = $10.00
- 5 books = $15.00
- Pizza $2.00 per slice
- Drinks (pop or water) $1.00
- Popcorn $1.00
- Visit our website at https://sites.google.com/nevadacubs.org/cubsgrubenterprise/home
- Choose your treat and amount
- Finish and Pay with RevTrak
- We Bake and Deliver your treats right to the school!