Whole individuals engage in creative and critical thinking, communicate in complex ways, work with others, remain flexible and adaptable as they contribute to the world around them understanding that all people have value in our complex world.
Alignment to Community Developed Learner Outcomes:
- Critical Thinkers
- Complex Communicators
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Empathetic and Compassionate Individuals
Alignment to District Belief Statements:
- We will provide a safe, supportive, positive learning environment for all students.
- We will make decisions that place students first.
- We will ensure that continuous improvement and excellence are the foundation for teaching and learning.
- We will collaborate to strengthen instruction and learning.
- We will create meaningful learning experiences to actively engage all students.
- We are committed to changing with our world.
Alignment to Current District Initiatives:
- Capturing Kids Hearts
- Authentic Intellectual Work
- Community Identified Learner Outcomes
- Competency Based Education
- L.A.U.N.C.H program
- Student Enterprises
- Project Based Learning – Project Pools