Nevada CSD uses RevTrak as the payment processor for the district. If your child(ren) have a negative lunch balance, deposits should be made before 11:00 so Food Service staff are able to see this deposit before lunch service begins.
Nevada CSD RevTrak Link -> Put in your bookmarks!
The Nevada Community School District provides parents an easy way to make school fees and food service payments for their students. We have established a secure Web Store, powered by RevTrak. Our Web Store offers parents a convenient payment option when adding money to their student’s food service account. Online payments can be made using VISA, Discover or MasterCard credit or debit card.
How to Make Online Payments
- Visit our district Web Store at nevadacubs.revtrak.net
- If a new customer, select “create a new account”
Enter your email address (use an email address you want payment confirmations sent to)
Click “create account”
- If a returning customer, sign in with your email and password
- For Registration fees, click on Registration Payments box, Enter your PowerSchool Parent Portal User Name and password
- Select the students name and enter quantity for fee amounts and add to cart. Select each student in your family and add to cart.
- For Food Service fees, click on Food Service box, enter your student’s last name and ID.
- Add amount you wish to deposit
- Add to cart
- For Athletic Passes, Passes may be purchased for Adults or Students by clicking on the Athletic Passes box. Please enter the pass holder name where prompted and add to cart.
- For NCRC Payments, NCRC fees can be paid here. Please enter the amount due and the child’s name where asked and add to cart.
- Check out
- Your balance of fees and/or lunch money and/or athletic passes will show. If you are a returning customer to RevTrak your credit card information will be stored. If you are a new customer you will need to enter payment information.
Note: If you are having trouble, please make sure you are using the Chrome browser as it seems that works best. If Chrome is not available, try Firefox.
Forgotten Web Store Password? Click Password Reminder under Services, enter your email address and click arrow. Your password will be emailed to your shortly.
Forgotten Parent Portal Password or no Parent Portal Access? Contact Kate Huse at 515-382-2783 or firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to provide the name of your student(s) and what school they are enrolled in.