Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Classified employees who require a special license or other certification will submit their expense to the Board for approval.  Transportation employees who pay for a Commercial Drivers’ License (CDL), with endorsements as required, will have the difference in cost between the CDL and a regular drivers’ license reimbursed.  Licensing requirements needed for a position will be considered met if the employee meets the requirements established by law and by the Iowa Department of Education for the position.

Cross Reference:

411.2 Classified Employee Qualifications, Recruitment, Selection

Approved: April 11, 2005

Reviewed: April 1, 2024

Revised: October 11, 2010